MOHAMMAD MOSTAFA MEMORIAL
HELPING HAND FOUNDATION
Mohammad Mostafa Memorial Helping Hand Foundation (MMMHHF) is a non-profit public charitable trust. It was established in June 2015 with the goal to help needy poor peoples. When peoples are all the way helpless and hopeless and at last either go for suicide or involve any kind of un-social work then our Foundation help them by providing a small income source or full-fill their basic needs so that they can come back in their social life.
We realized that if we unitedly stand with them and help them by giving a small social work or fulfill their basic needs they can also be able to help other brothers and sisters as we know we all human beings should help each other.
The main ambitions of Helping Hand Foundation is given below:
1. Helps needy, poor unemployed and old people.
2. Helps orphans and poor children’s to go to schools after fulfilling their basic needs. MMMHHF provides children excellent quality education for their proper all-round development. They are taught moral values, self-discipline and skills to face the dynamic challenges and opportunities of life with care, confidence and commitment.
3. Helps widow’s by creating some small income source like providing sewing machines or teach them to prepare handicrafts etc.
4. Provide medical treatment for poor people. MMMHHF promotes public health and preventive health care.
5. Make and environment clean and healthy.
MMMHHF is run by a team of professional with commitment and a zeal to make the differences to the distressed poor in the hour of need. Every day we face a new set of challenges, without your support and blessings of the almighty our task remains unaccomplished. We look forward to your whole hearted support.